Brunch is often one of the most satisfying meals of the day, and hence it is important that people choose the perfect venue for indulging in it. Scott Jay Abraham says that there are numerous establishments at the Newport Beach where people can easily enjoy a delectable brunch. These restaurants offer a great amalgamation of taste, ambiance, and service, to make the brunch experience of their guests truly memorable.
Scott Jay Abraham highlights the best restaurants for brunch at the Newport Beach of California
People should never miss their breakfast, unless they are planning to go for brunch. According to Scott Abraham, brunches can be the most relaxing and satisfying meal of the day. It is the perfect meal to enjoy with both friends and family. However, to enjoy their brunch to the best possible extent, it is important that people choose a perfect venue for it. There are several restaurants present at the Newport Beach of California where people can enjoy a good brunch. Here are some of them:
- Panini Café: This is a very relaxed venue where the guests are severed tasty Italian and Mediterranean inspired entrees, an expansive breakfast options. The brunch scene at the Panini Café tends to get a bit busy during the weekends as many people belonging to its neighboring areas walk down here for a hearty meal with their family. The egg sandwich croissant served here is especially a favorite of many, and one should surely give it a try when having their brunch here.
- 3-Thirty-3: This is a great dock-and-dine restaurant that can be found right by the posh Lower Newport Bay area. Scott Jay Abraham mentions that this restaurant is designed and furnished beautifully, and features gorgeous wooden accents, stone-clad columns and green cushioned banquettes. Here people can find a good brunch option of diverse variety right from a hearty English breakfast to a nice salad. The most popular dishes served at the 3-Thirty-3 include eggs Benedict, pancakes and huevos rancheros. People can also make their own burrito here.
- American Junkie: This is one of the favorite brunch venues of the Newport Beach locals. Here people can have a delicious meal on a lounge chair that overlooks the gorgeous marina. The brunch menu of the American Junkie is incredibly dynamic. It comprises of both healthy options like garden omelettes, to the much loved morning burritos and Grandma’s waffles. You can even indulge in a glass or two of Bloody Mary, Champagne or mimosas here.
- Cappy’s Café: This brunch spot has been catering to the people of the area since 1957. Over the decades, the Cappy’s Café has emerged as a hot favorite of the locals. Their great brunch options include T-Bone and eggs, California omelette with cheddar, tomato, avocado, and bacon, as well as pancake sandwich with sausage and eggs.
- Fig and Olive: This is an extremely lavish Mediterranean restaurant where people can enjoy a great weekend brunch. Their menu comprises of a wide range of exquisite dishes like Riviera Salad, crostini topped with seared salmon or tiger shrimp. The Crab Benedict served here is extremely popular as well.
Scott Jay Abraham says that people can enjoy a great brunch at any of the venues mentioned above.