Credit Cards are one of the most amazing things that you can have. These small cards are filled with resources to fulfil your hopes and dreams. From paying your utility bills to buying an expensive bag, Credit Cards are there for you. With the push on digitisation, handling your card and everything related to it has also become a lot easier, thus popularising Credit Cards more than ever to a large section of the population. For instance, you can Apply for SBI Credit Cards by simply visiting their website and clicking Apply. You can check your card statement, pay bills, check reward points, redeem those reward points and so much more on the same website. Of course, those Reward Points you get for using your Credit Cards are amazing too. You can redeem it for money, shopping, fuel payments and so much more. These days you can get a travel Credit Card that caters to the specific interest of consumers –travel.If travel is your passion and you want to make the most of it, read more about travel Credit Cards.
What is a travel card?
A travel card is a Credit Card that provides extra benefits on spending on travelling.You get bonus reward points for spending on Rail or Plane tickets. You also get other benefits like priority check-in, extra baggage, discounts, cashback and other great deals.
Can you apply for a travel Credit Card from SBI?
SBI offers some great travel Credit Cards. On their website, SBI Credit Cards, you can go to the Travel and Fuel cards section and Apply for SBI Credit Cards for travel
Are there travelcards with zero annual fees?
Yes, some travel cards do not charge an annual fee or have conditions through which the annual fees are waived off or recovered through gift vouchers.
If you are a travel enthusiast and want to claim a Credit Card that can give you benefits on travelling – these 10 Best Travel Credit Cards in India is the thing for you.
- HSBC Premier MasterCardCredit Card: Not only does this HSBC Credit Card charges you zero annual fees, but there is also no joining fees involved.You also get Airport Lounge Access and Fuel Surcharge waiver. The facility for Air Miles Conversion on Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines is also provided. For every Rs. 100 spent, you earn 2 Reward Points,and for international spends above Rs. 3,00,000, you earn a 1.5% cashback.
- HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card: Another product from HSBC, this Credit Carddoes not charge any joining fees or annual fees. You get special discounts on purchase of flight tickets and the facility of Air Miles Conversion on Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines. They also give you a Fuel Surcharge Waiver apart from other discounts, reward points and other great benefits.
- MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank SignatureCredit Card: This card has charges Rs. 2,500as joining fee but a zero annual fee. You get benefits of Rs. 70000. You also get Rs. 1,500 My Cash on MakeMyTrip, plus MMTDOUBLEBLACK and MMTBLACK enrolment. There is also an Rs. 2,500 Lemon Tree Hotels voucher on joining. There is also a complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank SapphiroCredit Card: Another great travel Credit Card from ICICI Bank, this card has a first-year zero annual charge. There is, however,a Rs. 5,000 annual charge from the second year. The joining fees are of Rs. 5,000. Upon joining, you get a membership to the Jet Airways JetPrivilege program and 10,000 JPMiles. You also get extra complimentary baggage allowance and a 5% discount on base fare of domestic and international flights. You get complimentary airport lounge access too.
- Yes Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card: Although there is a Rs. 350 first year membership fees, it is reversible on spending more than Rs. 7,500 in the first 90 days and for the next year, if you spend Rs. 25,000 in 12 months before renewal. You can also redeem reward points against JPMiles at 4 Reward Points being equal 1 JPMile. There is also a Fuel Surcharge Waiver.
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card: This card too, does not give you zero annual fees. There is a Rs. 899 annual fee, but, you get a gift voucher worth more than that, which makes up for it. You get free Air Accident cover of Rs. 25,00,000 and a 1% fuel surcharge waiver among a whole lot of other benefits.
- Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card: This card from Axis Bank has a zero first year annual charge. You get a 1% waiver of fuel surcharge and discounts on various purchases.
- Union Bank Signature Credit Card: This card has zero annual fees. You get a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at petrol pumps. There is also complimentary lounge access provided to you at domestic and international airports. Apart from these, various discounts and schemes keep running from time-to-time. You also get a 5-10% discount on overseas car rentals. Each Rs. 100 spent earns you 4 Reward Points.
- Kotak Mahindra Royale Signature Credit Card: This card too does not have a zero annual renewal charge, but there is an annual renewal charge waiver on retail spending of over Rs. 1,00,000. You also do not need to pay any joining fees. There are a lot of other benefits too, like the Fuel Surcharge Waiver, Railway Surcharge Waiver, complimentary access to airport lounges in India and gourmet meals, wifi and newspapers and magazines. You also earn 4X Reward Points on each Rs. 150 spent on hotels, travel agencies, packages, tickets, and international spends.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card: This card from Bank of Baroda is also not a zero annual fee card, but, if you spend Rs. 10000 in 60 days and 120000 in a year, then the annual fee is waived-off. You get complimentary lounge access across 38 airports in 22 cities. On every Rs. 100 spend earns you 10 Reward Points, with 5X Rewards on Travel spends. There is also the benefit of Zero Fuel Surcharge